[Law-envtlcert] 2015 Dean Frank E. Maloney Memorial Writing Contest

Pickern, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Fri Feb 27 10:42:58 EST 2015

Sent on behalf of Professor David Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs:

Dear Envtl Certificate students

I encourage you to submit your papers to the Environmental and Land Use Law Section of the Florida Bar's annual Maloney writing contest.   I anticipate that the Section will send out soon directions for this year's writing contest.   In the meantime, please find attached the brochure for last year's contest.   Our students have done very well in this contest over the years, and winners have a chance both to earn money and to meet leading members of the Section, so, again, I strongly encourage you to submit any paper you have completed on an environmental, land use, or natural resources topic.   My guess is that the papers will be due towards the send of the spring semester or soon thereafter.  I will send out a follow-up e-mail once I have more info from the Section.

Thanks.
Dave Markell