[Law-envtlcert] Recent Achievements

Hatcher, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:02:49 EDT 2015

Dear Environmental Alumni and Students,

We prepare columns for the State of Florida Bar Environmental and Land Use Law Section Newsletter and the State of Florida Administrative Law Section Newsletter four times each year. In each column we update members of the Section about upcoming activities at the College of Law. We also feature the accomplishments of our students and our alumni. Please let me know if you have received any awards or other recognition recently that you would like us to consider including in an upcoming column. We welcome notices about changes of position and new responsibilities as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

Thanks!

Lindsey Hatcher
Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law