[Law-envtlcert] Proposed Writing Contest for your Students

Hatcher, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Fri Aug 7 16:11:22 EDT 2015

Sent on behalf of Professor David Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor:

Professor:

I have been a board member of the Tallahassee Area Association of Environmental Professionals for about 2 years now.  TAAEP annually issues a scholarship to a deserving student who is pursuing studies in a field related to the environmental profession.  This year, we are establishing a writing contest with the scholarship going to the winner.

FSU has a student chapter of the Florida Association of Environmental Professionals which is the TAAEP's parent association.

Attached is our announcement for our writing competition.  Please post for your students if you feel it is reasonable.  TAAEP's goal here is to advertise the existence of the student chapter and to offer the opportunity for local college students who are interested in environmental matters to participate and learn more about FAEP.

Please contact me with any questions.  Have a great weekend.

F. Joseph Ullo, Jr.  |  Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A.
Shareholder | Registered Patent Attorney
315 S. Calhoun Street, Ste. 830  |  Tallahassee, Florida 32301
(Phone) 850.222.5702  |  (Fax) 850.224.9242
vCard<http://www.llw-law.com/files/F_Joseph_Ullo_Jr_.vcf> | Website<http://www.llw-law.com/> | Bio<http://www.llw-law.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=staffdirectory.profile&contactID=39&>

Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A. is proud to be an ABA-EPA Law Office Climate Challenge Partner. Think before you print!
The information contained in this transmission may be legally privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this communication in error, and that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete the message and all copies of it.