[Law-envtlcert] reminder re today's Enrichment lunch with Vinette Godelia in A106 at 12:30

Markell, Dave DMarkell at law.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 18 09:46:23 EDT 2014

Dear Environmental Certificate and Environmental LL.M. students,

Just a reminder: Vinette Godelia, a partner with Hopping Green & Sams, will be here at 12:30 in A106 for an Enrichment talk.  I hope to see you there.  I've pasted below a summary of Vinette's practice from the Hopping website:

Vinette's practice focuses on the negotiation of approvals under the state's growth management laws and local government land development regulations. She represents clients before state, regional and local government bodies on an array of land use and real estate development issues in order to secure entitlements to allow the development of projects. Vinette also represents clients in formal hearings before the Division of Administrative Hearings and circuit and appellate courts. Successful negotiation of land use approvals often requires coordination of a team of expert planning and environmental consultants. Vinette has participated in and lead such team efforts and, in doing so, worked with consultants across the state.

Thanks.
Dave Markell

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679