[Law-envtlcert] Reminder: Environmental Certificate enrichment lunch today at 12:30 in A106 with Tom Kay

Markell, Dave DMarkell at law.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 9 11:31:02 EDT 2014

Reminder: there is an Environmental Certificate enrichment lunch today at 12:30 in A106 with Tom Kay, Executive Director, Alachua Conservation Trust, and President of the Alliance of Florida Land Trusts (AFLT), the statewide umbrella organization for all land trusts in the state of Florida.

Thanks.
Dave Markell

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679