[Law-envtlcert] FW: Seeking Summer Interns at the Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic

Pickern, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Tue Nov 25 08:41:04 EST 2014

Sent on behalf of Professor David Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Program:

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to send along the following information about our 2015 Summer Internship Program and ask that you forward it on to any students you know that might be interested in working with us next summer. Thank you!

Best,
Alli

The Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic is seeking current law students for its Summer 2015 Summer Internship Program<http://www.chlpi.org/about-us/summer-interns-program/>. This fast-paced, multi-faceted internship gives students the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience conducting legal and policy research for individuals, community groups, and government agencies on a wide range of food law and policy issues, and challenges them to develop creative legal and policy solutions to pressing food issues. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and reference to chlpi at law.harvard.edu<mailto:chlpi at law.harvard.edu>.

--
alli condra

Senior Clinical Fellow, Food Law & Policy Clinic, Harvard Law School
LL.M., Agricultural and Food Law, University of Arkansas School of Law, 2012
J.D., Drake University Law School, 2011

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/contributors/alli-condra/
http://twitter.com/allicondra

"There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense
& they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here:
to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good."
- Real Reason, by Brian Andreas