[Law-envtlcert] FW: Student Newsletter Authors--ABA Water Quality & Wetlands Newsletter

Markell, Dave DMarkell at law.fsu.edu
Wed Nov 19 17:17:25 EST 2014

Dear Environmental Certificate and Environmental LL.M. students,

I encourage you to consider preparing a submission for the ABA Newsletters.
Thanks.
Dave Markell

Cc: Kelly, please share with ELS members as well.

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679