[Law-envtlcert] FW: Final Environmental Certificate and Environmental LL.M. program this semester: Prof. Hari Osofsky on Wednesay, Nov. 19 at 3:30 in Room A106

Pickern, Lindsey LHatcher at law.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 17 16:21:56 EST 2014

Please find Professor Osofsky's paper that she will discuss attached to this email.

Let me know if you are unable to open it.

Lindsey Hatcher
Faculty Support Assistant/Environmental Program Associate
Florida State University College of Law
425 W. Jefferson St., Suite A227
Tallahassee FL  32306-1601
Phone: (850) 645-8749