[Law-envtlcert] FW: Upcoming Environmental Certificate and Environmental LL.M. programs this semester

Markell, Dave DMarkell at law.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 3 08:55:00 EST 2014

Dear Environmental Certificate and Environmental LL.M. students,

I hope your fall semester is going well.   We have three events scheduled during the next few weeks that I hope you'll attend.   As you know, Certificate students need to attend at least two enrichment events each semester; each of the next three events qualifies.  We'll have sign-in sheets available for each event.

1) Wednesday, November 5 - Fall 2014 Environmental Forum: Florida Renewable Energy, in Room 208, from 3:30-5 p.m.   A reception in the Rotunda will follow the Forum (see flyer below)

2) Thursday, November 13 - Enrichment Lunch with Vicki Tschinkel, Vice Chair, 1000 Friends of Florida, in Room A106, from 12:30-1:20 p.m.

3) Wednesday, November 19 - Enrichment Talk with Hari Osofsky, Professor of Law and Director of the Joint Degree Program in Law, Science, & Technology at the University of Minnesota Law School, in Room A106, from 3:30-4:30 p.m.

Please let Lindsey Hatcher know by Nov. 10 if you would like a sandwich for the Thursday, Nov. 13 enrichment session with Vicki Tschinkel.

Thanks.
Dave Markell

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFF742.6D3E37D0]

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679