[Law-envtlcert] Writing Competition: SEAFWA

Hoover, Michael mhoover at law.fsu.edu
Wed May 21 08:52:50 EDT 2014

Sent on behalf of Professor Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Program:

I am passing along information about a writing contest that might interest some of you. It's a great opportunity and I encourage you to submit. Florida is member of the Southeastern Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies (SEAFWA). Each year the legal committee has a writing contest and the winner gets a paid trip to the conference and presents the paper to the committee. This year FWC is hosting over at Sandestin in October. Attached is a notice with information.

Best of luck,

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679