[Law-envtlcert] Student Acheivements and Honors

Hoover, Michael mhoover at law.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 19 09:56:25 EDT 2014

Dear Environmental Certificate Students,

Prof. Markell is writing the Annual Program Report for Environmental Law. If you have published a paper, received an award or scholarship, won a competition, etc. in the past academic year, please email me with the information so we can acknowledge your accomplishments in the report.

Thank you,

Michael Hoover | Faculty Support Assistant | Environmental Programs
Florida State University College of Law
Suite A227 | 425 W. Jefferson Street | Tallahassee, FL 32306-1601
T: 850.645.8749 | E: mhoover at law.fsu.edu<mailto:mhoover at law.fsu.edu>