[Law-envtlcert] FW: Reminder About Constitutional Environmental Law Student Writing Competition

Hoover, Michael mhoover at law.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 30 11:44:43 EST 2014

Sent on behalf of Professor Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs:

Hi all,

A reminder of a paper writing opportunity. The information is below.

Thanks,

Dave
David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679