[Law-envtlcert] Seeking Graduate Fellow Attorney--with description attached

Hoover, Michael mhoover at law.fsu.edu
Thu Jan 23 11:12:28 EST 2014

Sent on behalf of Professor David Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs:

The Conservation Law Center at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law is seeking a Graduate Fellow Attorney to join our practice. We represent conservation organizations without charge, work to improve conservation law and policy, and provide clinical experience to second and third year law students.  Among a great variety of matters we work on the law of conservation easements, threats to species and ecological systems, protection of high quality aquatic systems, and representation of land trusts.

We believe that experience with the Center will help make our Graduate Fellow Attorneys competitive candidates for permanent positions in environmental or natural resources law.  A description of the position is attached.  Pease do encourage exceptional recent grads and 2014 candidates to take a look.