[Law-envtlcert] ABA/RMMLF Student Writing Competition - Public Land Law and Policy

Hoover, Michael mhoover at law.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 10 08:58:55 EST 2014

Sent on behalf of Professor Markell, Steven M. Goldstein Professor and Associate Dean for Environmental Programs:

Please see below for a writing contest opportunity.

David L. Markell
Associate Dean for Environmental Programs
& Steven M. Goldstein Professor
Florida State University College of Law
Faculty web page: http://www.law.fsu.edu/faculty/dmarkell.html
SSRN author site:  http://ssrn.com/author=332679

Hi all.  I apologize for the cross-listing, but I've promised to help promote a brand new student writing competition sponsored by ABA-SEER, in conjunction with the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation's Special Institute on Public Land Law on May 8-9, 2014, in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  There are cash prizes, free registration, and a possible publishing opportunity with RMMLF.  The deadline is April 1, which doesn't give students a lot of time, but if they're already writing or have recently written a seminar paper or law review note/comment, they're welcome to submit that (so long as it meets the formatting and submission requirements).

Please share the attached flyer with your students and any other colleagues who might be interested in sharing it.  I hope to see at least a few of you at the Public Lands Institute in Santa Fe in May.  (C'mon, Santa Fe in May -- why not?)

Best,
Sandi

Sandra Zellmer
Robert B. Daugherty Professor