[Law-envtlcert] Invitation to attend April 11 Fracking/Natural Gas CLE

Hoover, Michael mhoover at law.fsu.edu
Tue Apr 8 14:47:20 EDT 2014

Sent on behalf of Professor Wiseman:

Dear Environmental, Energy, and Land Use Law Certificate Students,

This Friday, April 11 in Room 208 of Roberts Hall at 8:30 AM there will be a CLE event entitled "The Evolving Law of Hydraulic Fracturing and Unconventional Oil and Gas."  Distinguished panelists including Timothy Riley and Richard Brightman of Hopping Green & Sams, Dale Calhoun of G. David Rogers and Associates, and Floyd R. Self of Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan will discuss the regulation of Florida oil and natural gas drilling, compressed natural gas, interstate natural gas pipelines, and natural gas procurement, among other topics.  Details on the event are here: http://www.law.fsu.edu/events/frackingcle_2014.html.

I hope that you can attend-the event is free of charge to students, and it will introduce you to timely energy topics that are increasingly important in Florida and nationally.   For any of my Energy Law and Land Use students, if you attend 1.5 hours of this event it will count as attendance for a class day that you missed.

Best wishes,

HJW

Hannah Wiseman
Assistant Professor, Florida State University College of Law
425 West Jefferson St.
Tallahassee, FL 32306
hwiseman at law.fsu.edu<mailto:hwiseman at law.fsu.edu>
850-645-0073