[Its-generator-contacts] 3/26 Sliger Building Generator Load Transfer Test -- CANCELLED

Mitch Gans mgans at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 18 09:09:37 EDT 2020

Good morning,

It has come to our attention that this month's planned Generator Test at Sliger Building would present undue hardship for building residents who must work remotely at this time, so the March 2020 Sliger Building Generator Load Transfer Test has been cancelled.

Mitch

Mitch Gans
Florida State University
2035 E. Paul Dirac Drive