[Isl] FW: Seeking Testers for New NIH Grants & Funding Website!

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 7 11:29:45 EDT 2023

Hi Folks:

For those holding NIH grants, see below about helping with the design and testing of the NIH website.  Short notice, unfortunately, so respond immediately if interested.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/