[Isl] FW: Help spread the word! Design Sprint on Aging in Place

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Sun Mar 19 16:16:47 EDT 2023

Hi Folks:

Please pass this along to your undergraduate students.  Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/