[Isl] May 8th Brown Bag

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 21 09:13:46 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning!

In a few weeks, Dr. Charness, Dr. Boot and Dr. Chakraborty are giving a talk on their CREATE V grant for the Interprofessional Journal Club. We would love for you to join us, May 8 at noon.

If you would like to join, use this link https://fsu.zoom.us/j/94451452665

[cid:image001.png at 01D97431.91C66C60]

Thank you and we hope to see you all there!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.