[Isl] ISL Fall Speaker Lecture Series speaker recommendations

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue May 10 16:56:18 EDT 2022

Hi all,

This is just a friendly call that ISL has started thinking ahead for our Fall Lecture Speaker series that we hope to host as a hybrid event this year if not fully in-person. We would love to hear some of your recommendations for candidates whom you think have a topic relevant to ISL's mission statement and goals and would love to present with us at our speaker event in the fall semester.

If you think of anyone who would be a good candidate, please let me know their name, university, and area of study interest, and we can start to compile a list of people to consider for this year.

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>