[Isl] Please vote for Chris Martin as a new potential ISL Faculty Affiliate

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:39:34 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Please see the attached poll in consideration for Dr. Chris Martin to join our Affiliates list. In conjunction with our institute's new implemented by-laws, each new member to the Affiliates must be voted upon by our existing members before joining. At your earliest convenience, if you could input your results (a simple yes/no, see the poll for more details), no later than Monday, March 28th, that would be appreciated.

Dr. Chris Martin earned his Ph.D. from the University of Western Ontario in 2015. He is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience. His research focuses on long-term memory, with the goal of developing a deeper understanding of its cognitive and neural bases, how it relates to other aspects of cognition (e.g., perception, decision making, motor control), how it changes across the lifespan, and how it can be enhanced to promote graceful aging.

We have included the candidate's current CV for your reference.

Proposal - Dr. Chris Martin becomes an ISL Affiliate (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=61Bkowbbp0KNGwJnGfcB40lqPaC15tBBtrfN8au2L8tUMUFMVjQ5OUlETFlGWkFOUVBJMjhaN0FaSC4u>)

We look forward to seeing the results!

Sincerely,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>