[Isl] Advancing Economic Opportunity Among Older Adults

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:35:03 EDT 2022

Hi David:

Thanks for notice of that funding mechanism.  I'm sending it to the ISL affiliates.  Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/