[Isl] Friendly reminder: still in need of a volunteer to present a topic for Feb's IPE Journal Club

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Jan 24 12:10:39 EST 2022

Hi all,

I hope this email finds you well. This is just a friendly reminder that we are still searching for a potential volunteer for Feb's upcoming IPE Journal Club on Monday, Feb. 14th from 12-1 pm. If you are interested in volunteering and have a topic that you would like to present, please email me at my email to let me know.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger

Administrative Assistant, Institute for Successful Longevity

Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy

636 West Call St/203 Pepper Center, Tallahassee FL

Email: cperson at fsu.edu