[Isl] FW: ISL Affiliates Meeting, Feb. 9th 12:00-1:00pm, PDB A211

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Jan 3 10:15:25 EST 2022

Good morning everyone,

I hope that you had a restful holiday break and enjoyed your time with loved ones and friends and are having a great start so far to the New Year. Please see the attached iCal file for our ISL Affiliates meeting in Feb. set for Wednesday, Feb 9th at 12pm in Room A211 in the Psychology Building. I have also included a Zoom link in the file for those who might not be able to attend in person, and have copied it below in the body of the email as well for convenience, but we hope to see you there in person.

ISL Affiliates Meeting, Feb. 9th, 12-1pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/93074633477

Meeting ID: 930 7463 3477
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,93074633477# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,93074633477# US (New York)

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu