[Isl] ISL 2022 Planning Grant winners

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:08:41 EDT 2022

Good morning, all,

ISL is delighted to announce after careful consideration the three winners for this year's Planning Grant program. It was a tough decision to make, and all the applications were close in ratings. We would like to thank those who applied and those who took the time out of their days to review each applicant's materials. The three winners this year are Dr.'s Zhe He, Brad Schmidt, and Gabriella Martorella. We will be contacting the winners with next steps soon, and we look forward to seeing what their projects will achieve to further advance ISL's ability to reach its goals.

Sincerely,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>