[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Deadline to submit feedback on ISL By-Laws Draft is this Friday the 10th at 5pm

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:58:28 EDT 2021

Hi folks,

We hope that you had a pleasant weekend and a Happy Labor Day! This is just a friendly reminder that if you have any suggestions or feedback for us for the ISL By-laws draft, to please submit your comments/suggestions along with the template that we provided in the original email, and that I have attached here again as well for your reference. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>