[Isl] FW: Southern Gerontological Society Call for Abstracts Invitation

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Tue Oct 19 08:38:31 EDT 2021

Hi Folks:

Information on the Southern Gerontological Society and a conference to be held nearby in Panama City Beach.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/