[Isl] ISL Planning Grants for Survey Monkey now open & accepting applications, instructions on how to apply attached

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Oct 6 09:29:16 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

This is just a friendly announcement that our ISL Planning Grants website on Survey Monkey is now up and running and we are currently accepting applications. The deadline to submit your application/proposal is Monday, March 21,2022.  For those of you who have never used the new website before, I have attached a PDF set of instructions to hopefully make the process easier. You are welcome to email me directly with any questions or concerns that you might have.

The link to apply can be found at: https://isl-fsu-sm.smapply.us/

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu