[Isl] Friendly Reminder: Still need 1-2 volunteers for our Fall Brown Bags

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 16 10:09:56 EDT 2021

Good morning all,

This is just a friendly reminder that we are still in need of 1-2 volunteers to present a Brown Bag presentation with us for the upcoming fall semester. Fellow Affiliate Dr. Amy Ai has graciously agreed to speak in December, so we appreciate your stepping up and volunteering Dr. Ai, but we are still in need of 1-2 more people willing to present. If you are interested in hosting a Brown Bag talk with us, please email me so I can coordinate a time that works best for you. We typically try to host our Brown Bags on Monday's from 12-1pm.

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu