[Isl] Chief Clinical Research Officer Search

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Sun Jan 10 08:47:25 EST 2021

Hi Folks:

I'm on a committee charged with hiring a Chief Clinical Research Officer to collaborate with researchers at FSU and those at Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare (TMH).  The goal is to facilitate research efforts across the two institutions, with an emphasis on clinical trials and human subjects research with clinical populations.

We would like to encourage participation in the process by a broad range of FSU stakeholders.  We are hoping to involve junior faculty who are interested in pursuing research opportunities with TMH.  We would invite you to participate in meetings with the firm, AMN, that we contracted with to identify relevant candidates.  This would NOT involve a large time commitment, likely attendance at a meeting or two.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me and copy Donna O'Neal (cc line) by Tuesday, Jan. 12.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/
Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.