[Isl] ISL Affiliates Meeting Reminder, Friday August 27th, 11am-12pm Zoom, agenda items & by laws copy attached.

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 18 14:10:29 EDT 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. This is just a reminder that we have our upcoming Affiliates meeting via Zoom scheduled for next Friday, August 27th at 11am, Zoom link is copied below, and for reference I have attached a copy of our agenda items to be discussed as well as a copy of our Bylaws. The Bylaws holds the main priority in this meeting and is the first item on our agenda, and we would like to open the meeting with discussing of those, so please read over the attached document, and be prepared to discuss.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Callie Kindelsperger is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
ISL Affiliates Meeting, Friday, August 27th, 11am-12pm
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/95944442336

Meeting ID: 959 4444 2336
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95944442336# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,95944442336# US (New York)

Thank you!

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>