[Isl] FW: ISL Brown Bag with Dr. Lynn Panton, UPDATED new time to 2pm

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:48:12 EDT 2020

Hi Folks,

Due to a scheduling conflict for Dr. Lynn Panton’s Brown Bag on Monday, December 7th, we’ve had to move the time from 12pm to the new time of 2:00pm. I’ve updated the time to reflect the change, so if you could please delete the 12pm meeting time and replace it with this one (or just change the original from 12 to 2) that would be great!

Callie Kindelsperger is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/97313430924

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger