[Isl] FW: LeadingAge Student Programs - Complimentary Registration and membership

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 2 13:05:40 EDT 2020

Hi Folks:

For students who are interested in aging services, please pass along the following opportunity to find out more about the field with a free event by LeadingAge.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/