[Isl] Friendly Reminders: IPE Journal Club Today at 11am EST and Affiliates Meeting Tomorrow, Tues Nov 17th at 2pm EST

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Nov 16 09:34:19 EST 2020

Good morning everyone,

These are just a few reminders that this morning we have our IPE Journal Club via Zoom at 11am EST. I have attached the readings for it. Dr. Katz will be discussing the need for regulations in assisted living facilities (ALFs).

IPE Journal Club Meeting, today Monday, November 16th, 11am-12pm EST

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/92933787376;

In addition, we also have our Affiliates meeting tomorrow, Tuesday Nov. 17th via Zoom at 2pm EST. The link is attached below:

ISL Affiliates Meeting, Zoom, 2-3pm EST, Tues Nov. 17th.

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/93146407417;

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu