[Isl] FW: IPE Journal Club Skype Meeting today 1pm

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 21 08:40:51 EST 2020

Good morning,

This is just a friendly reminder that our IPE Journal Club/ISL Spring Brown Bag is today from 1-2pm in the Psychology Building, Room A402.

For those who cannot attend in person but are interested in hearing the topic, I've attached the following calendar invite for our Skype meeting. We will attempt to have skype in the room so folks can call in.

Thanks,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>