[Isl] ISL September Affiliates Meeting-UPDATED to Wed, Sept 30th, Zoom, 12-1pm

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 25 10:19:14 EDT 2020

Hi Folks,

Due to ISL agreeing to be a part of an annual GWEP event with the College of Medicine on September 25th, which was when our Affiliates Meeting was originally scheduled for, we've had to move our Affiliates Meeting. The new date and time is Wednesday, September 30th, Zoom, 12-1pm. Please remove the old invite from your calendars and add this one instead to reflect the updated change.

Thank you. We look forward to see you there!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>