[Isl] Fwd: [DIV38] NCI WEBINAR - Building Infrastructure for Cancer and Aging Research

Amy L. Ai amyai8 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:15:21 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Klein, William (NIH/NCI) [E] <
0000085377b66a00-dmarc-request at lists.apa.org>
Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 4:14 PM
Subject: [DIV38] NCI WEBINAR - Building Infrastructure for Cancer and Aging
Research
To: <DIV38 at lists.apa.org>

[image: National Cancer Institutes]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lists.icfwebservices.com/t/461539/2595577/27047/2/__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!lzY1SuQhr-bfzm7H-gSgWf0OUrK60ytwgmZnXCG88m877ilRA5HEhu5OuMNWJYNp$ >

[image: National Cancer Institutes]

[image: Perspectives on Cancer and Aging]

*WEBINAR:*
* Building Infrastructure for Cancer and Aging Research*

*Monday, October 7, 2019 (1 - 2 p.m. EDT)*

In this first installment of the NCI-sponsored *Perspectives on Cancer and
Aging: Arti Hurria Memorial Webinar Series*, Supriya Mohile of the
University of Rochester and William Dale of City of Hope will discuss a
history of geriatric oncology in the United States, highlighting the
contributions of the late Arti Hurria, an internationally recognized leader
in the field.

They’ll also cover current research priorities in cancer and aging,
including “accelerated aging,” and collaborative efforts for cancer and
aging research.

*Register for this webinar
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lists.icfwebservices.com/t/461539/2595577/49425/4/__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!lzY1SuQhr-bfzm7H-gSgWf0OUrK60ytwgmZnXCG88m877ilRA5HEhu5OuADuksaG$ >*

*Speakers: *

[image: Supriya Mohile, M.D., M.S.]

*Supriya Mohile, M.D., M.S.*
*Wehrheim Professor of Medicine,*
* University of Rochester*

[image: William Dale, M.D., Ph.D.]

*William Dale, M.D., Ph.D.*
*Chair, Department of Supportive*
* Care Medicine, City of Hope*

*Moderators:*

Lisa Gallicchio, Ph.D.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lists.icfwebservices.com/t/461539/2595577/49426/7/__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!lzY1SuQhr-bfzm7H-gSgWf0OUrK60ytwgmZnXCG88m877ilRA5HEhu5OuP8_Y_yV$ >
*Program Director, Clinical and Translational Epidemiology Branch*
* NCI Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program*

Paige Green, Ph.D., M.P.H., F.A.B.M.R.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lists.icfwebservices.com/t/461539/2595577/49427/13/__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!lzY1SuQhr-bfzm7H-gSgWf0OUrK60ytwgmZnXCG88m877ilRA5HEhu5OuLCrACMb$ >
*Chief, Basic Biobehavioral and Psychological Sciences Branch*
* NCI Behavioral Research Program*

Jennifer Guida, Ph.D., M.P.H.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lists.icfwebservices.com/t/461539/2595577/32890/31/__;!5Xm4_O-4tfk!lzY1SuQhr-bfzm7H-gSgWf0OUrK60ytwgmZnXCG88m877ilRA5HEhu5OuCURdVtU$ >
*Post-Doctoral Cancer Research Training Award Fellow*

* Basic Biobehavioral and Psychological Sciences Branch NCI Behavioral
Research Program*

*About the series*: Arti Hurria, M.D., was a pioneer in the fields of
geriatrics and oncology and an NCI and NIA grantee and collaborator. This
quarterly webinar series strives to honor her legacy by creating a
community of researchers dedicated to cancer and aging research and
building a platform to broadly disseminate their work.

*U.S. Department of Health & Human Services | National Institutes of Health*

Click on this link to unsubscribe from the DIV38 list UNSUBSCRIBE
<DIV38-unsubscribe-request at lists.apa.org?subject=unsubscribe>

An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area.
Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list.

--
Warm regards,

ALA

       o__
       _,>/'_
      (*) \(*)
******************************
*Note*: Due to a tremendous work load and countless invitations on a daily
basis, I would not accept any of the numerous invitations for serving on
the editorial board for a FEE-for-SCHOLARSHIP journal but thank you! Please
do not ask me to submit an article for any FEE-for-SCHOLARSHIP journals to
protect my scholarly integrity!  I will not accept any invitation of
reviewing  journal articles unless for journals that I am on the editorial
board.

*Note*: This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message and notify the
sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.

*Note*: This is to prevent the second hacking again—Somebody hacked into my
Gmail account in 2011 and sent a sob story about being robbed and a request
for $3000. PLEASE IGNORE IT.