[Isl] FW: Funding Opportunity ~ PACT

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 26 13:31:15 EDT 2019

Let me know if there is interest in the FOA below and I'll schedule a meeting.  Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/