[Isl] Friendly Reminders: Poll Input & Need Volunteers for Tables for Active Living Expo in Jan

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Dec 16 08:25:19 EST 2019

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

This is just a friendly reminder that if you have not already done so, to please go to the below Doodle link and enter in a comments section for how many students ISL can expect at our Student Poster Research Day on April 3rd. Also, our partnership with the Tallahassee Senior Center is coming up for their 2020 Active Living Expo in January and we are still needing a few volunteers to help staff our ISL table both days. We have so far Lynn Panton and Jasminka Ilich volunteered for Thursday, January 23rd, from 4-7pm (Thank you ladies! 😊 ) We are still in need of volunteers for Friday from 9:30am-12:30pm at the Tallahassee Senior Center.

If you have an interest in volunteering this day, please send me an email!

Doodle Poll for ISL Student Research Day: https://doodle.com/poll/htkvnaqetd4q9hnq

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>