[Isl] Poll for ISL Student Poster Day, April 3rd, 2020, 1pm-5pm

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Dec 5 09:48:00 EST 2019

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving break.

I have created a Doodle poll to allow folks to add comments to our upcoming Student Poster Day in April of next year. We have a date locked in place, but before we secure an event space, we are trying to anticipate how many students we think will turn up at the event, so if you could please at your earliest convenience go to the poll and add a comment with the estimated number of students you think would show up, that data would be very helpful to us going forward in planning the event.

https://doodle.com/poll/htkvnaqetd4q9hnq

Thank you,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>