[Isl] ISL Affiliates Meeting, Thurs Sept 5th, 4pm-5pm-Friendly Reminder

Michelle Kazmer mkazmer at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 27 13:57:44 EDT 2019

Callie,

I would like to remain affiliated with ISL; during Fall 2018 I didn’t do my annual reporting but that was a decision made with the support of Phoebe and Dr. Charness as I had some substantial personal challenges. My FEAS is up to date, though, and I have just taken on a new role with the CTSA effort @ the College of Medicine, so I’d very much like also to stay affiliated with ISL. THAT SAID: I’ll be in England on September 5 (which is why I didn’t fill out the poll, I knew my availability was terrible right now). THANKS :-).

--Michelle / 850-559-2421 / mkazmer at fsu.edu

Michelle M. Kazmer, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Information
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Faculty Development & Advancement, College of Communication & Information
Florida State University