[Isl] Reminder: WhenisGood Poll for ISL Affiliates Meeting

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 12 07:58:30 EDT 2019

Good morning,

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

This is just a friendly reminder that if you have not already done so to please go to the following link to schedule a time that works best for you for our ISL Affiliates meeting. I hope to have a time picked out this afternoon so I can request a room for the meeting. Once I have established a time as well as reserved a room, I will send everyone an email with an invite.

http://whenisgood.net/qs4zkyz

Thanks,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>