[HRMS] Reminder: April HR Forum

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Mon Apr 18 09:59:15 EDT 2022

[cid:image001.png at 01D85309.64246EF0]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.

Please remember to join us at the April HR Forum for a presentation on the upcoming OMNI-HR System Upgrade.
This HR forum will give insight on the forthcoming changes with our OMNI-HR system upgrade. We will cover the new efficient updates to the employee and manager time reporting and approval experience. Additionally, we will demonstrate the new job data and electronic 1x/Additional Pay Form features.