[HRMS] Campus Repopulation Zoom Video

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Mon May 3 15:44:14 EDT 2021

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D74033.2D4CB2F0]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
Thank you for joining the Campus Repopulation Zoom today. We were blown away by the record number of participants in attendance. We understand that everyone was not able to access the meeting. We attempted to remedy this by increasing the capacity of the webinar. However, many were still not able to get in.
A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Human Resources COVID-19 website<https://coronavirus.hr.fsu.edu/covid-19-workplace-guidance> this week. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Questions? Contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.edu<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu>.