[HRMS] Updated Link: HR Coronavirus Task Force Zoom Meeting Reminder

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Thu May 7 09:01:08 EDT 2020

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6244E.0BA610D0]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources
This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
Please remember to join the Human Resources Coronavirus Task Force for our Q&A Zoom meeting. The deadline to submit questions before the meeting is 12:00 p.m. today.
Meeting Information
Friday, May 8, 2020
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Instructions for Using Zoom<https://its.fsu.edu/zoom>
Join URL: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/99896692624

Instructions for submission

  *   Email your questions to Gladys King at gmurray2 at fsu.edu<mailto:gmurray2 at fsu.edu> by 12:00 p.m. today.
  *   Include the subject line "Task Force Zoom Question".
  *   If you have multiple questions, please submit all of the questions in one email.
  *   There will be no identifying information included with the questions when answered during the meeting or posted online.

We look forward to answering your questions!

Questions? Please contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.edu<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu>.