[HRMS] Ask the HR Coronavirus Task Force! Zoom Meeting Friday, May 8.

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Tue May 5 12:33:43 EDT 2020

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D622D9.69848B30]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources
This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
We understand there may be questions related to the Phase 1 Important Announcement<https://news.fsu.edu/news/2020/05/05/update-governors-phase-1-plan-to-reopen-florida/> that was distributed today. In an effort to consistently maintain support to departments as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic together, the Human Resources Coronavirus Task Force will host an open Zoom meeting on Friday, May 8. Your questions are encouraged and we hope you will join us.
Meeting Information
Friday, May 8, 2020
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Instructions for Using Zoom<https://its.fsu.edu/zoom>
Zoom Meeting Link<https://fsu.zoom.us/meeting/99896692624>

If you would like to submit your questions to the Task Force before the meeting, please follow the instructions outlined below. The Task Force will select the questions that are generally applicable to the group and provide answers during the meeting. Unique or highly specific questions that may not apply to the group will be addressed individually. The deadline to submit questions is 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 7.
Instructions for submission

  *   Email your questions to Gladys King at gmurray2 at fsu.edu<mailto:gmurray2 at fsu.edu> by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 7.
  *   Include the subject line "Task Force Zoom Question".
  *   If you have multiple questions, please submit all of the questions in one email.
  *   There will be no identifying information included with the questions when answered during the meeting or posted online.

We look forward to answering your questions!

Questions? Please contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.edu<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu>.