[HRMS] POSTPONED: HR Department Representative Meeting

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 12 11:56:15 EDT 2020

[cid:image002.png at 01D5F865.3B55ED10]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.

The Office of Human Resources is working diligently to assist University Administration, faculty, and staff with managing the impacts of COVID-19 preparation. This is an ever-evolving situation, and we want to ensure that the information we disseminate is timely and accurate. Because of this, we feel it is best to postpone the Spring 2020 Department Representative Meeting until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and continued service to the University. We look forward to connecting with you at a later date.
We will be sure to communicate any updated information about this event when available.
Questions? Contact Shelley Lopez at s.lopez at fsu.<mailto:s.lopez at fsu.edu>edu or (850) 644-6602.