[HRMS] Return to Campus COVID-19 Testing Protocol

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Fri Jul 17 09:05:12 EDT 2020

[Office-Human-Resources-V_for_email]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
The Office of Human Resources, in consultation with the COVID-19 Medical Advisory Committee (MAC), has developed detailed information on testing and workplace exposure concerns. We have updated the HR website<https://coronavirus.hr.fsu.edu/covid-19-testing-information> on the following topics:

  *   Voluntary Testing
  *   Employees Not Clear to Return to Campus
  *   Follow-Up Testing
  *   Workplace Exposure (Close Contact) Assessments
  *   Notification of Workplace Exposures
  *   Symptomatic Employees
  *   Privacy and Confidentiality

We are working to stay up to date on the evolving guidance regarding COVID-19.  We will continue to update our website as new information becomes available or as guidance changes. Please check back often for updates.

Questions? Please email HR-COVID19 at fsu.edu<mailto:HR-COVID19 at fsu.edu?subject=>.