[HRMS] REMINDER: Campus Repopulation Guidance Zoom Meeting

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Wed Jul 1 08:59:44 EDT 2020

[Office-Human-Resources-V_for_email]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
Please remember to join us today for our Campus Repopulation Guidance Zoom meeting. Representatives from FSUPD - Emergency Management and Environmental Health & Safety will be joining us to assist with answering your pre-submitted questions.

Meeting Information
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Instructions for Using Zoom<https://its.fsu.edu/zoom>
Zoom Meeting Link<https://fsu.zoom.us/j/96361861908>

We look forward to answering your questions!

Questions? Please contact HR-COVID19 at fsu.edu<mailto:HR-COVID19 at fsu.edu>.