[HRMS] Register for COVID-19 Testing

HR Important Message HR-FSUimportantmessage at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 3 19:00:52 EDT 2020

[Office-Human-Resources-V_for_email]

An important message from FSU Office of Human Resources

This message has been approved by Shelley Lopez, Program Director, Communications/Special Projects, for distribution to all Department Representatives.
Please share the following information with employees in your department.

COVID-19 testing<https://news.fsu.edu/announcements/covid-19/2020/07/30/new-testing-appointments-available/> will be available from August 5 - August 23 at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center<https://uhs.fsu.edu/sites/g/files/upcbnu1651/files/docs/COVID/UHS-COVID-19-Testing_Map-Civic_Center-2020-updated.pdf>, and registration is open now. Please keep in mind that students will be testing at the University testing site during the next two weeks. We strongly encourage employees to begin testing this week in preparation for the fall semester. As departments prepare to return with an on-campus presence<https://news.fsu.edu/announcements/covid-19/2020/07/29/campus-repopulation-update/> on August 17, employees should take advantage of the COVID-19 testing provided by the University. When we all do our part, we greatly reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Thank you for your continued service and cooperation.

To register for testing, please visit the University Health Services Testing website<https://uhs.fsu.edu/covid-testing-fsu>. For additional information on testing, visit the HR COVID-19 Testing website<https://coronavirus.hr.fsu.edu/covid-19-testing-information>.

Questions? Please contact HR-COVID19 at fsu.edu<mailto:HR-COVID19 at fsu.edu>.